[ofiwg] kfabric repo @ GitHub is stable, NetApp contribution has been merged

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Jun 13 12:54:49 PDT 2016

Thanks to Stan for his part in resolving this, and to Frank and Chen for their contributions.

Given this very welcome development, do we still need to hold a special DS/DA meeting tomorrow?  I am happy to schedule it if folks think it would be helpful to coordinate our efforts.  Otherwise we can skip it.

Please comment either way.
-Paul