[ofiwg] provider feature matrix

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 15 05:58:16 PDT 2016

Good point.

I think it would be worthwhile to keep the 1.2.1 data (e.g., make a new wiki page with "1.2.1" in the filename somehow.  I.e., we have the data, so we might as well keep it -- especially in early days of libfabric, it may well be useful (user asks, "I'm using libfabric vX.Y, but Z doesn't work..." / "Oh, you should upgrade to vA.B; the matrix shows that Z isn't support in vX.Y").

And we should keep https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/wiki/Provider-Feature-Matrix to always be the current release.