[ofiwg] OFIWG F2F in Monterrey

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Mar 15 14:30:37 PDT 2016

The DS/DA group is planning to meet with a kernel maintainer on Monday afternoon, probably 4:00 - 6:00PM, to present our ideas and rationale for a kernel API.  It is probably also long past time for the two work groups to synchronize.

If you OFIWG'ers are done with your hackathon by 4:00PM, I think it would be beneficial for DS/DA to hold its discussion with Doug in the context of a joint meeting with OFIWG, which would serve to help keep the two groups in synch.

-Paul