[ofiwg] OFI WG - Agenda topics for tomorrow? Send 'em in. (EOM)

Sung-Eun Choi sungeun at cray.com
Mon Mar 21 16:24:11 PDT 2016

Couple of things wrt to the upcoming release (tho I'm fine with just
discussing via email).

- Last week some mail went out about the provider feature matrix, and
  I lost track of where we landed on that.  It seems we've "lost" the
  1.2.1 data, since it's been updated for the upcoming release (I'm
  sure we can get it back, I just mean that it's not available
  directly on the wiki).  I'm sure we can come up with a way to manage
  these wikis to keep the info, but perhaps packaging a form of the
  feature matrix with the release tarball would be another way of
  archiving it?

- I'm wondering if we should have something on the fabtests wiki about
  which tests are expected to run/pass for each provider.  If the GNI
  provider is an outlier in this regard (i.e., we're the only ones
  that don't pass all the test), then we can do other things to direct
  people to the info.

-- Sung