[ofiwg] Pull request 2501: Ofi bgq provider merge before sc16

Coffman, Paul K. pcoffman at anl.gov
Wed Nov 9 11:07:32 PST 2016

Done - thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) [mailto:jsquyres at cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 12:15 PM
To: Coffman, Paul K. <pcoffman at anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [ofiwg] Pull request 2501: Ofi bgq provider merge before sc16

On Nov 9, 2016, at 1:11 PM, Coffman, Paul K. <pcoffman at anl.gov> wrote:

> Just wondering if there is any chance my pull request can be merged yet this week?

Sorry -- been a bit busy with cramming to get ready for SC next week.  :-\

> Status seems to be all checks have passed so just wondering what further reviews are required – apparently there is just 1 minor merge conflict.  Thanks.

It would be great if you could fix that conflict before getting the review (because then it would just need to be reviewed again).

You can just rebase your local copy with the HEAD of master, and fix the conflict in the process.  Then you can force-push back up to your branch on github (this is just about the *only* socially-acceptable case of force pushing!).  The PR will automatically update with the new state of the branch.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com