[ofiwg] Pushing bug fixes for 1.1.x and 1.2.x

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Oct 13 11:57:09 PDT 2016

Cisco has a usnic-provider-specific bug fix to push for the v1.1.x and v1.2.x series.

It is an unfortunate structure alignment issue that we need to fix for forward compatibility with 1.3 and beyond.

It's sufficient for us to push these fixes into the v1.1.x and v1.2.x release branches, but we don't need to create releases for them. Specifically: it's enough for our customers / partners to know that the fix has been pushed upstream to the community.

v1.1.x already has a branch (because the community did a v1.1.1 release). Ben will create a PR shortly to add the fix to this branch.

The v1.2.x branch does not yet exist; I will create it shortly, and Ben will make another PR against this branch.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com