[ofiwg] sockets fabtests failure in testing for 1.4.0 release

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Oct 28 12:26:46 PDT 2016

Fabtests commit def17d223107244f1d9ce77a440085f717a4b69e occurred between v1.3 and 1.4.

This commits applied fixes to both of the tests that are failing.

I haven't found a relevant change to libfabric yet, but my guess is that a fix was applied to the sockets provider, which exposed the bugs in fabtests.  If that's the case, then the failures are okay.

- Sean