[ofiwg] OFI WG - opinions sought on prioritizing agenda items for next meeting (9/20)

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Sep 6 11:51:56 PDT 2016

Greetings -
At our next meeting we had planned to hold a code walkthrough on Intel's collective offload proposal.
At today's meeting we had an interesting and lively conversation on an Intel proposal to enhance the APIs for non-volatile memory.  That discussion is going to consume at least one more meeting.  We can't do them both at the next meeting.

Our choices are:

1.      Defer the code walk through of the Collective Offload proposal, or

2.      Defer completion of the discussion of the Enhancements to RDMA for Non-volatile memory.

Please express your opinions, soon.
Thanks,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group