[ofiwg] Recent minutes and slides re; PM

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Wed Aug 16 18:35:15 PDT 2017

Greetings - Due to the importance of the material, I've uploaded the minutes and slides from our last three meeting. (8/1, 8/8, 8/15/17).  Because it's essentially one topic, I've concatenated the minutes from all three meetings - go look at the minutes from the 8/15 meeting and you will find the record of all three meetings, as well as pointers to the slide decks we've been working through.

You can always find this stuff by going to the OFA website, and selecting the Working Groups tab and clicking on the OFIWG documents area.

Or you can go there directly from these links:

Chet Douglas' slides on NVML:
http://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/ofiwg/dsda_nvm/PMoF-%20Architecture%20Overview%20&%20NVML%20Implementation.pptx

Sean's slides on pmem.io:
http://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/ofiwg/dsda_nvm/ofi-pmem.pptx

Meeting minutes:
http://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/ofiwg/ofiwg_meeting_minutes/OFWG_minutes_2017-08-15.docx

Next meeting: 8/29/17.
Agenda:  Complete the walk through of Chet's material.

Regards,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.