[ofiwg] release plans for libfabric 1.5.3 / 1.6

Howard Pritchard hppritcha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:01:55 PST 2017

Hi Sean,

I'd be in favor of doing a 1.5.3 in the early December time frame if others
have fixes they'd like to get out soon.
The proposed migration of the GNI MR cache into common code is a big one
and I'd rather have a release
available for users that has the fix for the GNI MR cache in its current
location.

Howard