[ofiwg] managing stable branches

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue Nov 28 10:23:33 PST 2017

I'm not sure if you'd be able to get everything you want here or not, but Hub (https://hub.github.com) might help you script up finding all PRs with a certain tag (with `hub issue`) and `git am` (with Hub additions to be able to `am` a URL) them into your current branch.

I know Jeff is a big fan of Hub, so I don't know if he's infected this group yet or not. :)

Thanks,
Wesley