[ofiwg] libfabric release 1.5.1 schedule

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Sep 29 11:47:11 PDT 2017

This was mentioned in the last ofiwg: in order to provide a packaged release to a distro, I will be creating a 1.5.1 release early next week.  If you have any bug fixes against the 1.5.0 release, please submit them against the v1.5.x branch by next Monday.  We will only have about 3 days between a 1.5.1-rc and a final 1.5.1 release.  Given the limited scope of the changes in the v1.5.x branch, this shouldn't cause any issues, and I anticipate rc1 being the final release.

Thanks!