[ofiwg] Seeking Agenda Topics for tomorrow's OFIWG meeting

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Feb 12 10:38:23 PST 2018

Chris may be ready to present some progress on cpp.  I have a small amount of progress on that as well that needs input on re-identifying the features that are part of libfabric API that the group would like to see included as a cpp solution.  Part of that is identifying problems with ASIO relative to those features and possible ways to address them.

Additionally, I have 2 new feature ideas for OFI to bring up for discussion.  One (notification queue) is related to cpp.  The other (variable sized messages) came out of AI exploration, but has possible impact with HPC.  Both are in the concept stages of being defined, but I'll try to formalize them a little more before tomorrow.

- Sean