[ofiwg] GASNet with OFI on PSM provider

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Jun 22 16:53:12 PDT 2018

OFI does work over PSM.  However, the psm and psm2 providers do not support the same OFI feature set.  You can see the differences here:

https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/wiki/Provider-Feature-Matrix-master

I'm not familiar enough with the GasNET implementation to know what feature it needs.

I'm copying the developer who maintains both the psm and psm2 providers.  He can provide more details on what differences there are between psm and psm2, and *might* know if GasNET should work over the psm provider.  Unfortunately, the developer who ported GasNET to OFI is not available.

- Sean