[ofiwg] libfabric v1.5.4rc1 and v1.6.2rc1 updates

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Sep 5 14:38:00 PDT 2018

Release candidate 1 for v1.5.4 is available from:

https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/releases/tag/v1.5.4rc1

Everything should be ready for release.  Provider maintainers please validate rc1, plus check the release notes (NEWS.md) and man pages.  The release notes have been updated.

v1.6.2rc1 should be ready within the next day or so.  I'm going to re-spin the (unreleased) package to pull in a recent fix.  For 1.6.2, I need the provider maintainers to update NEWS.md.