[ofiwg] SNIA PM Remote Access for HA V1.08 Comments

Doug Voigt doug.voigt at live.com
Tue Apr 23 08:12:33 PDT 2019

This is the last call for comments on the SNIA PM Remote Access for HA V1.08 white paper.  We walked through the changes in this version on Feb 12 so there has been plenty of time for comments.  I will be doing final edits on this document next week and the SNIA NVMP TWG will be submitting a revision for V2 SNIA TC approval shortly.

If there are any questions perhaps they can be raised at today's ofiwg call.

Thanks,
Doug Voigt