[ofiwg] libfabric release v1.9.0 is now available

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Dec 2 01:33:57 PST 2019

Thanks. This is very useful information. I will experiment with the collectives and see if I can get any tentative results in our HPX backend.

I'm also interested in GPUDirect support and interfacing via libfabric - or at least having a simple async interface of the same style that allows me to coordinate transfers from GPU->GPU/CPU etc - I see that this has been discussed at ofiwg meetings , so I'll keep my ear to the ground for more news.

Cheers

JB