[ofiwg] FW: New OpenFabrics Working Group---OpenFabrics Management Framework Working Group

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Aug 26 08:59:46 PDT 2020

FYI: a new working group was created to create a generic management framework (OFM).  There's a separate mailing list (ofa_ofm) for this working group, but I wanted to pass this along since the discussions for OFM started within this one.

OFM and OFI are independent from each other.

- Sean

---
To: ofa_ofm at lists.openfabrics.org

Everyone

Last week, on Thursday, 20 August, the OpenFabrics Alliance Board unanimously approved the creation of a new Working Group, the OpenFabrics Management Framework Working Group.

I am holding the position of Interim Chair.

Michael Aguilar