[ofiwg] preparing for libfabric release 1.10.1

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon May 4 09:22:37 PDT 2020

There are 2 issues with the 1.10.0 release that have been identified (listed below).  Although both are unlikely to impact most applications, I believe they should be addressed immediately in a 1.10.1 release.

I would like to provide a 1.10.1 release within the next week or so as a result.

- Sean

Issues:
* The BSD build is broken if the shmem provider is enabled.
* The library version is incorrect, matching the 1.9.0 release.