[ofiwg] new issues for covscan now available!

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Jun 8 11:04:33 PDT 2021

I opened several github issues, mostly grouped by providers, based on a covscan report that I received from RedHat.  Many of the issues may be duplicates that have already been analyzed through Coverity.  Developers, please look through the issues related to the providers you maintain and clearly mark which issues are false positives, so RedHat can update their database.  For real issues, please address when reasonably possible.

If an problem was copied into the wrong issue, please transfer to the correct one.  There are a lot of issues, and I copied them quickly, and could easily have mixed issues into the wrong groups.