[ofiwg] OFA Workshop 2022: Call for sessions

Raghu Raja raghu at enfabrica.net
Thu Nov 11 11:06:22 PST 2021

Like I mentioned in the call last week, the OFA workshop's call for
sessions and the EasyChair submission system are now up:
https://www.openfabrics.org/2022-workshop-call-for-sessions/

Talks from OFIWG participants have always been a hit, so I'd encourage you
all to submit proposals to this upcoming workshop as well. The link above
lays out the overarching topics and the EasyChair portal enumerates
sub-topics, but submissions covering current and upcoming libfabric (and
provider) designs, the recent API updates and proposals, XPU support,
state-of-practice at your site, etc are all relevant and will be of
interest to the audience.

This year, we are requiring the initial submission to also include the
presentation material (with a camera-ready version due closer to the
workshop), so do plan ahead. The submission system closes on January 14th,
2022.

Best,
Raghu