[ofiwg] please send agenda items for tomorrow's OFIWG

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Jun 27 09:11:48 PDT 2022

I want to mention that I'll be unavailable most of July.  I plan on having a v1.15.2 release sometime in August, with the v1.16.0 release targeting September.

I'd like to get input on the direction for the net provider relative to tcp.  For background, the net provider is a fork of the tcp provider, so that I could make significant changes to the locking and progress engine without risking the stability of the tcp provider.  However, this topic isn't urgent and can be deferred if there are no other topics to discuss.