[ofiwg] ofiwg agenda for May 2

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue May 2 09:29:29 PDT 2023

Thanks, Jianxin.  This is the second problem with my car in the last week.  Who knew that owning a car would require so much walking?

One item that we should be able to cover in email is whether there is a need for updated releases in the v1.18, v1.17, and/or v1.16 branches.  I noticed several recent PRs against those branches.

- Sean