[ofiwg] ofiwg agenda for Oct. 3

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Oct 2 08:42:21 PDT 2023

Please respond with additional agenda items.  There are 3 current topics:

- Supporting multiple authentication keys on a single endpoint
  Ian will discuss PR 9319 and changes that have been made based on code reviews.
  https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/pull/9319

- Optimized tag APIs for CCL versus MPI
  PR 9387.  This proposal needs coordination with the above changes.
  This proposal evolves the tagged APIs to optimize for MPI and CCL.
  Changes are compatible with the current API for practical purposes.
  https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/pull/9387

- Walk-through of draft changes for libfabric version 2.
  Draft change set of API changes for version 2.
  https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/pull/9384

I do not anticipate having time to discuss the draft changes in detail.  But if there is time, I will try to quickly walk through the major points in order to gather feedback offline.