[Ofv-tools] proposal for next call

Jens Domke jens.domke at tu-dresden.de
Mon Jul 20 06:23:48 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I run into Pavel last week and heard that we might not
have a talk for the call on July 23.

In case people are interested and no alternative was found
by Pavel over the last days, I would propose to talk
about our IB simulation framework (which I presented at SC'14).

The main content would consist of:
- fabric failures
- different routing algorithms
- idea: fail-in-place networks
- simulation framework: topology generator / ibsim / opensm / omnet++

Please, let me know if there is enough interest in this topic
and still a need for Thursday's presentation.

Best,
Jens

Dipl.-Math. Jens Domke
Research Associate - Technische Universitaet Dresden
Institute of Computer Engineering - Computer Architecture
01062 Dresden
Tel.: +49 (351) 463-38783
Fax: +49 (351) 463-38245
E-Mail: jens.domke at tu-dresden.de