[Ofvwg] [ANNOUNCE] Open Fabrics Verbs Working Group (OFVWG) meeting tomorrow - 9/13/2016 at 11:00PDT

Parav Pandit pandit.parav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:01:22 PDT 2016

Hi Christoph,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Christoph Hellwig <hch at infradead.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 09:31:04PM +0530, Parav Pandit wrote:
>> I haven't been active in OFVWG meeting for uapi yet, but I will also
>> join this call.
>
> Please keep your discussions to the mailing list.  The phone call is a
> total nightmare for keeping the coordination in one place.  Getting
> right of it would be really helpful for improving the RDMA workflow and
> adjusting it to the process used in the rest of the kernel.

Sure. I just want to remind HFI folks to give their comments. There
has been no response from them to Matan's question.

I am agreement with your point that most RDMA objects will have common
structure at the start and thats sufficient for cgroup to function
correctly. There hasn't been any disagreement yet on it.
So I am believing that we are good for now. Or I am missing something?
I will continue to have mailing list as one point for review and
discussion/feedback.