[Openib-windows] SNV down

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Wed Aug 31 09:24:42 PDT 2005

I am waiting for the folks at the Cornell Theory Center to get back to me.  They
recently changed their network access model to improve security of their
clusters, and by doing so moved the openib server behind a firewall which
happens to block the SVN port.  I have a series of patches I want to check in
(all pending patches I have received from Mellanox), so I'm eagerly awaiting the
return of connectivity to the SVN server.