[Openib-windows] RE: Anything new about the IPOIB arp check-in?

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Tue Dec 6 13:46:46 PST 2005

Thanks Tzachi!  Sorry it took so long to get done, and thanks for putting
together the initial implementation - it helped greatly.

> Please check-in the patch. (Please also check-in the test program).

Done, as revision 195.

I'll be converting WSD to use this instead of DAPL ATS, and will be making DAPL
ATS support a parameter option in IPoIB.  The default will be "disabled".  Do
you think it should be enabled for a few releases to allow interop (I don't
think anything else in WSD changed)?  I think I'd rather see a consistent driver
level throughout a cluster myself, so interop with prior versions isn't a high
priority.