[Openib-windows] RE: Anything new about the IPOIB arp check-in?

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Dec 9 12:04:32 PST 2005

I've just committed changes in revision 202 to handle all queries properly.
Instead of trapping for the packet filter during the IOCTL processing, I've
changed the code to only add the adapters to the adapter list when the packet
filter goes form zero to non-zero, and remove the adapter from the list when the
packet filter goes from non-zero to zero.  This allowed me to remove the packet
filter check during the IP addresses IOCTL processing code.