[Openib-windows] RE: backlog?

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Sun Dec 11 00:22:16 PST 2005

Yes. Mellanox add block type to its new FW and hcafwupdate tool don't
recognize it.
If I remember correctly I tried to burn few months ago and got the msg
of unrecognized socket.
(you can try it yourself with new FW)
That the reason I push to insert the CR space mapping , this will enable
users to use Mellanox flint which is the most updated tool with the
latest FW.