[Openib-windows] IPoIB issue with system ARP table

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Mon Dec 19 10:11:34 PST 2005

Hi Guy,

The initial resource allocation works fine from MiniportInitialize.  However, if
you ever run into an error, you can't take any recovery actions without putting
yourself back into a passive thread context.  For simplicity, the driver uses
the PnP callback context to drive any IB resource state changes.

Anyhow, I looked at the code and the QPN should not be changing from port state
changes, so if it is some other error is occurring and we should figure out why.

The QPN will change if an error occurs - perhaps we're seeing an error during
port down processing?