[Openib-windows] Update to fab_cm_branch

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Wed Jul 6 16:42:19 PDT 2005

Folks,

I just checked in a bunch of changes to fab_cm_branch, including all my fixes to
date to the CM.  I believe this branch is ready to be merged back into the
mainline, and will do so unless I hear otherwise on Friday or so.  Aside from
the CM, there are some unrelated fixes to the HCA driver and IPoIB for
outstanding issues - see the commit log for information.

Please let me know if you run into any issues during testing, or have questions
about the changes.