[Openib-windows] RE: [openib-general] IBDM and IBMgtSim ProposalComments

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Jul 7 15:07:53 PDT 2005

It seems unclear to me whether changes made to the existing IB diags to make
them run over OSMV would be accepted, even if Eitan made the changes.  That's my
impression given the dialogue in this thread - there's an attitude of umad or
bust.

Aside from that, I agree - whoever gets it done first gets it done their way.