[Openib-windows] RE: [patch] resource files

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jul 13 02:14:52 PDT 2005

> I changed the prefix to be a suffix
i've done the same several days ago, but used the word "checked" :)
i agree on any variant after the merge.

i've also changed ics_ver.h file to set product version equal to the file
version.
[in fact, it is the file version, that is equal to the product version, but
technically it is v.v. so far]

I've also removed the company name from VER_FILEDESCRIPTION_STR of resource
files.
So ics_ver.h is the only file that contains company and product names and it
is easy to build the package with the desired ones.