[Openib-windows] IB Diagnostics

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Jun 24 11:05:29 PDT 2005

There are unit tests that let you check functionality.  They are under the tests
directory of the repository.  They currently don't have any commonality with
Linux.

I think it would be useful to have commonality with Linux for diagnostics.  What
diagnostics did you have in mind?

One thing that the kernel drivers should implement is WMI reporting of counters
and whatnot.  That hasn't been high priority, but I'll gladly take patches that
do this.

Also, there isn't a to-do list yet for the different components.  I plan on
putting that in the OpenIB Wiki (hopefully shortly).