[Openib-windows] RE: IB Diagnositic Tools

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 27 12:27:25 PDT 2005

> > [EZ] It is available (the code was part of IBAL but needed some fixes
> > etc).
>
> Needed or still needs some fixes ?
[EZ] Under work but really close to completion

> The current OpenIB topology file has a place where these annotations can
> be made (and displayed).
[EZ] How would you define the internal structure of a 288port switch in the
existing topology file?
Would it support writing code that is able to report something like "board
spine2 of system mySwitch is missing"?

The code that supports all that is part of the simulator code I have posted
long ago.
Please give it a look. Especially the Fabric.h, SysDef.h, ibnl_parser.yy in
https://openib.org/svn/gen2/utils/src/linux-user/ibdm/datamodel

> This brings in more things that are not currently ported to OpenIB and
> also there are some issues with some of these tools.
[EZ] Never heard of any specific issue. Can you describe these issues?