[Openib-windows] contributor agreement online

Fab Tillier ftillier at infiniconsys.com
Tue May 17 21:50:38 PDT 2005

Ok, I think it's fixed now.  Please give it a shot and let me know.

If you create bogus entries in the database, let me know so I can delete the
associated records.  Please do play around with the form fields to make sure
they behave properly.  You shouldn't be able to create duplicate records -
the primary key is the email address.  Note that not all exceptions are
handled, so trying to pass in garbage might result in one.  Specifically,
entering HTML tags into any of the fields results in a validation exception.
I will eventually try to track these down, but right now I'm more interested
in making sure normal usage works, and malicious usage just fails without
jeopardizing the server.