[Openib-windows] company name in OpenIB code

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Tue Nov 1 04:56:27 PST 2005

Fab

We still have 2 issues with embedded company name in the code

1.
the bus port mngr create the IpoIB devices with the name :

#define IPOIB_DESCRIPTION  L"InfiniCon IPoIB Adapter"

(I know that the inf change this value but we would like to see it with the
right name from the begging)

2.
In the duplicate flow the code create files with eth name
"SilverStorm-PID-Identifier"

I think we should change it to be OpenIB or get the company name from the
env vars that the makefile define (which is better)

10x
Yossi