[Openib-windows] RE: Anything new about the IPOIB arp check-in?

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Oct 6 23:09:04 PDT 2005

Hi Tzachi,

I have been chasing down a data corruption issue in WSD, and will get back to
this once I commit the WSD bits (and ideally the HCA bits for which I sent
patches out).  I hope to make some progress on this next week.

> Is there anything else that you need from my side?

Not that I can think of at the moment.  If I do, rest assured that I will let
you know. ;)