[Openib-windows] RE:

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Sun Oct 9 07:25:54 PDT 2005

Fab

Under mellanox contrib (on the Gen2 stack ) there is a test tree that we are
posting some of our tests.
Currently we upload only part of the tests to the Linux folder but all the
test (Linux \Windows) use the same code base.
We still need to fix the build env. for the Windows stack so we can upload
it too.

If there is a specific test that you want us to post we can upload it.

Let me know if this seems OK.
10x
Yossi