[Openib-windows] Branding

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Wed Oct 19 16:41:43 PDT 2005

Ok, I just committed a patch that allows overriding the branding information -
company name, product name, major, minor, build, and revision numbers by setting
IB_COMPANYNAME, IB_PRODUCTNAME, IB_MAJORVERSION, IB_MINORVERSION, IB_FILEBUILD,
and IB_FILEREV environment variables.  The file revision expects the OPENIB_REV
environment variable to be set if IB_FILEREV isn't, and it should be set to the
SVN revision number.