[Openib-windows] RE: Anything new about the IPOIB arp check-in?

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Fri Oct 21 04:49:30 PDT 2005

Hi Fab,

This check in will help the SDP in the first place, but later Winsock direct
and UDAPL can also enjoy it. This will improve the time needed for Winsock
direct clients to create connections (for example).

Please note that we have been using this code for a long time and it is
quite stable, so you can use the patch that I have sent you or I can make a
new one and send you. You will have the freedom to apply your changes when
ever you have the free time for that.