[Openib-windows] [ANNOUNCE] Release 1.0.0.127

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Fri Oct 21 11:58:59 PDT 2005

Thanks Fab to make this first release of OpenIB Windows.

Gilad.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fab Tillier [mailto:ftillier at silverstorm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:48 AM
To: openib-windows at openib.org
Subject: [Openib-windows] [ANNOUNCE] Release 1.0.0.127

Folks,

I'd like to announce the availability of release 1.0.0.127 of the OpenIB
Windows
binaries, with many thanks to the Cornell Theory Center for their assistance
and
support in making these available on the web.

This release is built from revision 127 of the SVN repository.  You can get
the
matching source for this release using the following SVN command:

>svn co -r 127 svn://windows.openib.org/gen1/trunk

Binaries are available for individual download as well as zipped by type
(HCA+core, net, storage).  All tools and executables are also available.

You will find the binaries here:

http://windows.openib.org/downloads/binaries/1.0.0.127

I have also setup a symbol server to which you can point your debugger in
order
to automatically download symbols matching the OpenIB releases.

The symbol server is available here:

http://windows.openib.org/downloads/symbols

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues.