[Openib-windows] RE: ib_types.h [patch]

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Sep 2 15:06:10 PDT 2005

Thanks for sending this.  Can you elaborate on how
IB_MAD_ATTR_SVC_ASSOCIATE_RECORED fouled up robodoc?  Is the name too long or
something?  The documentation style seemed to be correct, so maybe robodoc is
broken?  For now, I've tried to disable robodoc for that entry - let me know if
you still see issues.

Aside from that, everything else is applied and checked in as revision 58.