[Openib-windows] Re: Complib changes to support OpenSM in OpenIB

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Sep 2 15:14:05 PDT 2005

The license for this is the dual BSD/GPL license, and not the BSD-only one
required for the Windows project.  Since you're submitting the changes, I don't
feel comfortable just switching the license.

Can you resend it with the proper license?  Better yet, since there's a
qlockpool.h file already in inc/complib/, can you resend as a patch to the
existing file?