[Openib-windows] RE: adds bug fixes in complib

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Thu Sep 15 02:54:06 PDT 2005

Fab

In the past I advise to include stddef.h in cl_type_osd.h ,the reason is
that in stddef.h line 128 MS define offsetof macro
But unfortunately they didn't guard it with #ifndef preprocessors defines.

Our complib define this macro as well (with the #ifndef macros)
So if one want include stddef.h in his code( and openSM does this as well as
DAPL) it should be very careful to include the stddef.h before  include to
cl_type.h ( which is nested in all complib h files)

The quick WA for that is to include stddef.h in cl_type_osd.h (both
kernel/user)
I think this would save us problem in the future with application that will
try to use complib and ibal

10x
Yossi