[Openib-windows] Create AV with GRH from user space

Yossi Leybovich sleybo at mellanox.co.il
Wed Sep 21 09:51:58 PDT 2005

Fab

Our verification team found that when one try to create AV with GRH the
application crash

I track that and discover that in function gid_to_index_lookup
(mlnx_ual_av.c ) the code try to lookup the GID from the gid table that
cached on the hobul object
apparently this p_hca_attr struct is empty ( was suppose to be filled with
query_ca)

I think that mlnx_pre_query_ca function is trying to cache the data from the
query_ca but its just point to the inoutbuf with size 0
I try to set the inoubuf size to the right size but still no data was cached

Do you have any idea what is the problem ?

BTW
I don't really think that we can cache the data in the user (the SM might
change it),
so if we eliminate the cache how can the user get the gid table in order to
convert gid to gid index

10x
Yossi