[Openib-windows] RE: Reference count as a solution to the pro blem of an object lif e time

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Sep 21 13:27:19 PDT 2005

Hi Fab,
It seems that I still don't get your model (sorry for that)
Just a small question that might help me understand it. Why do you call your
model a reference counting model. If I understand correctly you only take
the reference once, and when you get the callback you remove it.

Is their any chance that the reference will ever reach 5 for example? (or 10
or 20). It still seems to me as an exist don't exist one.