[Openib-windows] WSD update committed

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Mon Sep 26 20:52:39 PDT 2005

Folks,

I've just checked in a lot of changes to the WSD provider for getting things to
run properly under the WHQL WSD tests.  All tests except socket duplication are
now passing as expected (remaining test failures are due to the test cases, not
the provider).

There was unfortunately some header file thrashing that wasn't supposed to
happen (I checked in stale files during the update), so the latest revision (98)
is what you need to pull if you really want the latest.

Let me know if you run into any issues with these changes.