[Openib-windows] Fixes to the new low level driver to support WSD

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Apr 10 07:49:49 PDT 2006

Hi Fab,

In checkin 303 to open IB Leonid has updated the mthca driver to support
RDMA reads of WSD.

With this checkin, we can see that basic tests of WSD passes (5
threads), while there are still failures in higher stress(50 threads).

We will continue to look for errors on our side, but I believe that you
can also continue to run tests on your side.

Please also let us know of any issue that you find, so that we can
handle it (and also that we will not waste time on the same issue).